Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with Katong Flower Shop on the website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Katong Flowershop (Pte) Ltd provides Free Local Delivery (Singapore Island-Wide**) for orders $70 and above. For orders below $70, there will be a $10 delivery charge*. (For Hand Bouquets, Table Flowers, Condolence Wreaths, Grand Opening Flowers and Hampers)
For deliveries to Hospitals, the patient's ward, room, bed number and full name according to NRIC must be provided.
*Delivery charge is subjected to changes during special occasions
Katong Flowershop (Pte) Ltd cannot accept responsibility for late/failed delivery if:
- Incorrect or incomplete address is given
- Recipient is no longer residing/working at the given address
- No valid contact information of the recipient or sender
- Delivery vehicle is subject to delays from building management/security or unforeseen circumstances such as traffic jams, roadblocks, flooding etc.
- In the event of redelivery, there is an extra $16.05 ($15 + GST) charge.
- Redelivery timing is subjected to Katong Flower Shop’s scheduling.
Change in delivery details
- Customers who wish to amend delivery details will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number or call in to 64422155 and our team will tend to your request during our working hours.
- Customers should notify Katong Flower Shop of the changes 1 day before the delivery date.
Customers may opt for Self-Collections at our outlet at:
Katong Flower Shop
221A Bedok South Avenue 1
(beside Temasek JC and Casafina Condo)
Please notify us 1 day in advance if you wish to change delivery to self-collection and vice versa.
Same day and next day delivery
We recommend our customers to place their orders in advance.
For same-day delivery, orders must be placed before 2pm Singapore time, subject to availability of stock.
AM delivery for next day (10am - 2pm), orders must be placed before 5pm the previous day, subject to availability of stock.
Prices listed are not valid for Valentine’s Day period. Prices will increase during Valentine's Day period because of the surge in raw materials cost. If you have placed your order before we adjust our Valentine’s pricing on 6th February, we will contact you to top up the difference. No fixing of time is allowed during peak seasons. Please provide all necessary contact details and correct address to minimize delays/failed deliveries.
We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Online payments are processed using secure payment provider, Stripe. Stripe is a market leader in the online payment space, and ensures fast, safe and secure payments.
Coupled with our site’s Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, you are ensured a safe, encrypted link between you and our secure payment provider.
For orders through the phone, please provide us with your credit card details for payment.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, cash and NETS in our outlet.
Refunds & Cancellation
- To make a cancellation, kindly contact us at email@example.com or 6442 2155
- Any cancellation must be made at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise a 50% cancellation fee is applicable. For order where delivery has been attempted, the full price will apply.
- For orders made through our website, refunds will be processed through our secure payment provider.
Any complaints must be made immediately or within 2 days from the date of delivery and images of damaged flowers must be emailed to us in its original packing for us to investigate the matter.
Seasonal Availability of Flowers and Substitution
Flowers may be subjected to change due to seasonal or stock availability. In the event that we need to substitute the main flowers, we will inform you accordingly before proceeding. However, for replacement of small fillers, we will not give prior notice.
All images on the website are for local deliveries only. For overseas deliveries, the floral arrangements will follow the designated country's and customs.
This Policy applies to information we collect on www.katongflowershop.com, and its sub-domains about:
- Visitors to our website;
- People who register their emails with us;
- People who register their mobile numbers with us; and
- Recipients' data and information
For the purposes of understanding our Policy, the terms used in this Policy shall have the following meanings:
“Applicable Laws” means Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and its subsidiary legislations and regulations as amended from time to time;
“Personal Data” means any data, whether true or not, which is (a) about an individual who can be identified (i) from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access and would include data in our records as may be updated from time to time, or (b) defined as “personal data” or “personal information” under any applicable Data Protection Laws.
“Social Media” means Katong Flowershop Pte Ltd's pages and accounts on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
“We, us or our” means the Katong Flowershop Pte Ltd team.
During our relationship with you, we may collect Personal Data from you. Examples of the types of Personal Data we may collect include your name, contact details, mailing and delivery addresses, email address, birthday, network and device data (including your IP address and device or advertising identifiers), your shopping or browsing behaviours, facial image, voice recording (for customer service calls) and any other personally identifiable information which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in the course of any other forms of interaction between you and us.
If you provide us with Personal Data relating to a third party by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
By (1) order with us using your Personal Data on the Site, through a phone call or email, (2) browsing our Site, (3) making a payment on our Site, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
We may update this Policy to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. You agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Policy as updated from time to time. We will endeavour to notify you by email or by notice on the Site of any material changes to the Policy.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data from you when:
- You make a purchase on the Site;
- You accept our cookies on your device;
- You interact with our customer service team or other representatives, for example, via webform, emails, telephone calls, letters or face-to-face meetings;
- You interact with us on our Social Media, such as liking our posts, commenting on our posts, leaving a review and private messaging us on our Social Media;
- You participate in our promotions, lucky draws, initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- We receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where they referred you to us to enjoy the benefits of a joint promotion or collaboration or to redeem a voucher you purchased through them;
- Your authorized representative submits your Personal Data to us for any purpose reasonably authorized by you, for example if such representative is making an order for you;
- Our third-party analytics and other service providers provide your Personal Data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed to us pursuant to their separate privacy policies; or
- When you voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
We may also collect your Personal Data in circumstances where such collection does not require consent under Applicable Laws.
Please ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the services you have requested.
How will your data be used?
- When you register your emails with us, we may use it for the following:
(a) will send you newsletters, contact you about products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
(b) will send you transactional/notification emails pertaining to the services/products that you have requested for.
By submitting your email you consent to the use of that email as set out in this policy.
- When you register your mobile number with us, we may use it for the following:
(a) will contact you about products and services we think may be of interest to you.
(b) will send you transactional/notification SMSes pertaining to the services/tools that you have requested for.
By submitting your mobile number you consent to the use of that mobile number as set out in this policy.
We may also use and disclose your Personal Data for purposes necessary to provide you with our products and services, including to:
- register and maintain your user account and to verify your identity;
- process your orders, process or collect your payment for the subscription;
- deliver or fulfill products you purchased;
- process your termination or refunds in accordance with our Terms of Service;
- communicate with you in relation to (i) your queries, requests and feedback, (ii) material changes to our Terms of Service, Policy or other terms and conditions, and (iii) matters relating to the operation of your account;
- personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit the Site;
- monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms of Service, including dispute resolution;
- comply with (i) internal risk controls, (ii) the terms of our access to payment processing, financial or banking services such as credit card disputes, fraud, billing errors, or (iii) any applicable law; and
- ensure our Site functions properly and to improve their performance, by carrying out activities such as debugging, statistical analyses for optimizing our Site.
(collectively, the "Purposes")
In addition, we may use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes, to:
- send you marketing communications in relation to our sales, products, services, promotions;
- send you marketing communications in relation to the sales, products, services or promotions of business partners, including promotional mail together with your invoice;
- deliver ads which are related to our products and services which may be of interest to you on our Site and other websites, apps or online platforms;
- enable businesses to deliver ads which are related to their products and services which may be of interest to you;
- invite you to our private customer events;
- process your participation in our promotions, lucky draws, initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- conduct market and customer research, analysis or tracking;
- promote our products and services on our Site;
- manage the administrative and business operations, and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- improve your customer experience across all touchpoints and training our customer experience team, such as by recording and monitoring phone calls; and
- any specific purpose in relation to a particular product or service, which we may separately notify you on the product or service page;
(collectively, the “Additional Purposes”)
We may also use your Personal Data (a) for other purposes which are reasonably related to the Purposes and where we have obtained and maintain related consent, the Additional Purposes; or (b) in circumstances where such use does not require consent under Applicable Laws.
Note: If you withdraw your consent for us to use and process your Personal Data the Purposes or the Additional Purposes, we may no longer be able to provide you with the related products, services or benefits associated with our promotion.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the Site and to compile statistical reports on Site activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our Site features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to maintaining the security of personal information. We have put in place appropriate security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information.
Access to Your Information and Updating and Correcting Your Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore (“PDPA”), you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may make a small charge for this service. We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links to Other Websites
Sale of Business
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
How to Contact Us